Hotels near John G. Shedd Aquarium
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in John G. Shedd Aquarium
Top hotels near John G. Shedd Aquarium
John G. Shedd Aquarium is definitely worth telling your mates back home about!
Always been interested in visiting Chicago? Here's your chance to find out what the fuss is about!
If you're only here for a brief visit, why not save some time and book in at one of the many hotels close to John G. Shedd Aquarium? Within 3 kilometres, you will have 97 possibilities. Some ones include the Chicago Downtown Condo - Michigan Ave Suite ID #14-15 (0.9 kilometres), the Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago (3 kilometres) and The Langham, Chicago (3 kilometres).
Not fussed about a gourmet room service menu? Select one of the cheaper places close by. The Travelodge Hotel Downtown is a kilometre away, whereas the HI Chicago is about a kilometre away.
If you're looking to splurge, you'll discover several top-notch hotels too. Check out the amenities at the Staypineapple at The Alise Chicago, 2 kilometres away. Otherwise, the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place is only 2 kilometres away.
Checking out the sights can really tire you out! When it's time for a break, pop in to Little Branch Cafe. It's just an easy walk from John G. Shedd Aquarium. When it's time to have dinner, go to Chicago Firehouse Restaurant. Thirsty yet? Walk just a little bit further to The Scout Waterhouse + Kitchen for a well-deserved drink.
Other Things to Do Near John G. Shedd AquariumAllocate some more time to check out what's happening in the area:
- The secrets of the natural world will be unveiled on a visit to Field Museum of Natural History.
- Many say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Gaze at Copernicus Statue and find out what your impression is.
- Revel in the serenity at Northerly Island Park. You'll find ample space for outdoor activities or to just sit back and relax.
- Urban street art is one of the finest examples of wild expression, and Sundial is an excellent bit of proof.
- Venture to Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum to see a variety of fascinating items and exhibits relating to space exploration.
It's 0.7 kilometres from John G. Shedd Aquarium to Museum Campus/11th St, the nearest train station. That said, you can also ride to 18th St, another close terminal, a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in John G. Shedd Aquarium?
Hotels in John G. Shedd Aquarium start at AU$94 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.