Hotels near House of Blues Orlando
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in House of Blues Orlando
Top hotels near House of Blues Orlando
Many visitors stop by House of Blues Orlando each year.
Always been interested in visiting Orlando? Here's your chance to find out what all the fuss is about!
Save on your travel costs by booking in at one of the 54 hotels and apartments within a short commute of House of Blues Orlando. Check out the Disney's Old Key West Resort (a kilometre). That said, the Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa (0.6 kilometres) and the Marriott's Imperial Palm Villas (2 kilometres) are also worthy.
Make your savings go further by booking a room at one of the budget hotels in the area. How about you check the deals at the Lucaya Village by CND Holiday Homes and the Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention?
Are you eager to spoil yourself? Then do yourself a favour and book a room at one of the impressive luxury hotels in the surrounding area. You can't go past the Waldorf Astoria Orlando or the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Checking out the sights can really tire you out! When you need to recharge, pop in to Bongos Cuban Cafe. It's only an easy walk from House of Blues Orlando. When you couldn't possible go on without filling your stomach, stop by Paddlefish. And finally, have a few beers at Raglan Road Irish Pub.
Other Things to Do Near House of Blues OrlandoPencil in some more time to see what's going on near House of Blues Orlando:
- Check the program, buy some tickets and settle in. You definitely won't regret going to a show at La Nouba Theater.
- On a clear day, admire some idyllic surrounds from Characters in Flight.
- For some G-rated fun and games, head straight to Splitsville Luxury Lanes & Dinner Lounge. It's a great way to amuse the ankle-biters!
- The amusement rides and the sizzling fried food at DisneyQuest will transport you back to your childhood.
- Beat the heat and bring your family to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, an amusing local waterpark that offers hours of family fun.
How much is a hotel room in House of Blues Orlando?
Hotels in House of Blues Orlando start at AU$71 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.