Hotels near Hong Kong City Hall
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Hong Kong City Hall
Places such as Hong Kong City Hall are what holidays are for. A trip here is one that you won't regret.
It's located in Hong Kong, 130 kilometres away from the beloved city of Guangzhou. If you have the time, make sure you spend some time there too!
Make things simpler by organising to stay at one of the 21 hotels situated within a short walk of Hong Kong City Hall. You might want to have a look at the Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, The Upper House and The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong.
Don't leave yourself flat broke! There's a number of good budget places nearby. Consider the rates at the New Chung King Mansion Guest House, only 2 kilometres away. That said, the Asia Wifi Budget Hostel - Las Vegas Group Hostels is 2 kilometres away.
There are numerous high-end hotels in the surrounding area. Why not splash out and enjoy the extras? Take a squiz at the amenities at the Peninsula Hong Kong, 2 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is only 0.2 kilometres away.
Don't want to travel far for a caffeine hit? Try Tea WG at IFC Mall. It's really close to Hong Kong City Hall. When dinnertime rolls around, go to JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong. And finally, head straight to California Tower to get to know the crowd.
Other Things to Do Near Hong Kong City HallWhip out your map and check what's available in the wider region:
- Check the calendar, buy some tickets and find your seats. You definitely won't regret going to a show at City Hall Concert Hall.
- If you love art, you won't go amiss with a few hours at City Gallery.
- Plan to meet your mates at Edinburgh Place, an ideal venue to get your bearings.
- Whether you're searching for a recent prize-winning book or just one of the classics, City Hall Public Library is the perfect place. Don't forget to check when it's open for the general public.
- Get a better understanding of the area's past when you stop by The Cenotaph.
How much is a hotel room in Hong Kong City Hall?
Hotels in Hong Kong City Hall start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.