ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs with cable channels are featured in all 782 rooms, and you can enjoy tablet computers, iPod docks and coffee/tea makers. Fridges and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining convenient. Premium linens welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include bathrobes and slippers. Free newspapers, free bottled water and safes are also available.
A day of pampering at The Health Club can include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, detox wraps and body scrubs along with access to the sauna. At the hotel's restaurant, you can grab a bite to eat. Enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre, spa tub and sauna. 15043 square feet (1398 square metres) of event facilities include conference rooms, and other business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and limo/town car service. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM and on weekends between 6:30 AM and 11 AM. There's also the convenience of limited parking.
Attractions within a short walk walk of this 5-star Tsim Sha Tsui hotel include Hong Kong Cultural Centre and Avenue of Stars.
Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers ratings based on 21 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
lanimretGreat location near Nathan Road and the St
Beautiful Hotel with Spectacular views
smallest hotel ever. even in the superior room
Good quality hotel
About the Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & TowersLocation 20 Nathan Road, Kowloon,
Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. There are 6 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre, a limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event space at this hotel measures 15043 square feet (1398 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Kowloon hotel.
- 782 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 6 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 15043 sq ft of conference space
- 1398 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Microwave (on request)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (34.1 km / 21.2 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong East Tsim Sha Tsui Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers offers 782 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with tablet computers and iPod docking stations. Beds feature premium bedding. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. 40-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include microwaves. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in January 2015.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers has 6 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Detoxification wrap
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests who wish to check-in before 3 PM will be charged a fee equal to the room rate for one night.
Please note: Extra beds are not available December 29, 2018 - January 1, 2019. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for HKD 275.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 1000.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 275.00 for adults and HKD 138.00 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: HKD 275.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
- Sheraton Hong Kong Towers
- Sheraton Hotel Hong Kong Towers
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel Towers Kowloon
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel Towers
- Sheraton Hong Kong Towers Kowloon
- Sheraton Hong Kong & Towers
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers Hotel
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers Kowloon
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers Hotel Kowloon
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.