Hotels Near Hampton Court Palace
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Hampton Court Palace
On your way to Hampton Court Palace? You're certainly in for a treat.
If you'd like to check it out, you'll have to stop in London, the country's capital city.
Those who would prefer to stay within an easy 3 kilometres of Hampton Court Palace will have 4 accommodations to pick from. The Mitre Hotel and Holiday Inn London - Kingston South are worth looking into.
If you're exploring on a tight budget, there are a few reasonably-priced choices. See what the Bridge House and the Master Robert Hotel have available.
If you're exploring around Hampton Court Palace and feel like a coffee, pop into BP. When you're tired and hungry, you don't need to go far. Head to Siam Paragon to get some food. Need a drink? The Kings Arms Hotel is your top option.
Other Things to Do Near Hampton Court PalaceAllocate some time to check out what's going on in the area surrounding Hampton Court Palace:
- On a crisp, blue day, Bushy Park is a wonderful area to appreciate everything that Mother Nature has to offer.
- Spend a laid-back afternoon wandering through the privately owned gardens of Hampton Court Park.
- Whether you're in the mood for working out or simply relaxing, Hurst Park is a fantastic place to stop by.
- A spot of retail therapy is bound to help you unwind. To get your fix, head on over to Fara Books.
- Go to Rose Theatre Kingston to experience a performance. But first, check what language it's in or you may find yourself feeling very confused.
Leave your car behind and cruise to Hampton Court Palace by rail. Hampton Court, the closest station, is just 0.2 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Hampton Court Palace?
Hotels in Hampton Court Palace start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.