ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 398 soundproofed rooms feature flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy WiFi, wired Internet and DVD players. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service makes dining in an option. Additionally, free newspapers, safes and hairdryers are available. Weekly housekeeping is available.
The restaurant, Aromi Restaurant, serves Italian cuisine and is open for breakfast and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. 2260 square feet (210 square metres) of event facilities include conference rooms, and other business amenities include a business centre. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a fitness centre and a coffee shop/café. Full breakfast is available on weekdays between 5 AM and 10:30 AM and on weekends between 5 AM and 11 AM. There's also self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Within a 15-minute drive of this 4-star Hillingdon hotel, attractions include Griffin Park Stadium and Twickenham Stoop.
Hilton London Heathrow Airport Hotel ratings based on 13 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton London Heathrow Airport Hotel
22 Jul. 2019 by Reservations
We have passed your feedback on to our Food and Beverage team to review as the hotel does have 24 hour rooms service available.
18 Jun. 2019 by Reservations
Thank you for your feedback.
Is This Really a Hilton Hotel?
Overnight stay at Heathrow Airport.
Easy for use of airport
Great hotel. Very quiet
Location can't be beaten
About the Hilton London Heathrow Airport HotelLocation Terminal 4 Heathrow Airport, Hounslow, England TW6 3AF
Hilton London Heathrow Airport Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool and a fitness centre. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 2260 square feet (210 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton London Heathrow Airport Hotel. A round-trip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Hounslow hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 398 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 2260 sq ft of conference space
- 210 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1990
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free cribs/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (7.1 km / 4.4 mi)
- Train station: Heathrow Terminal 4 Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Hilton London Heathrow Airport Hotel offers 398 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Hounslow hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and a safe. Housekeeping is provided on a weekly basis. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in September 2016.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Electric kettle
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 5 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 5 AM to 11 AM.
Aromi Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Oscars – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine. Open daily.
Zen Oriental – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine. Open daily.
Dancers Bar – On-site bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness centre.
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 5 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 5 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 14.99 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 5.5 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 5.5 (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Heathrow Airport Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Heathrow Airport London
- Hilton London Heathrow Airport
- Hilton London Heathrow Airport Hotel
- Hotel Heathrow Airport
- Hotel Heathrow Airport London
- London Heathrow Airport Hilton
- London Heathrow Airport Hilton Hotel
- London Hilton Heathrow Airport
- London Hilton Heathrow Airport Hotel
- Hounslow Hilton
- Hilton Hounslow
- Hilton London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Hilton Hotel Hounslow
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.