Hotels near Erie Playhouse
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Erie Playhouse
So you're considering going to Erie Playhouse? We've got some tips!
Wondering how to get there? Dust off your map and circle Erie. It's situated 180 kilometres from the state capital, Toronto.
The Courtyard by Marriott Erie Bayfront is perfect if you're looking to save your dosh. At a modest a kilometre away, you'll be happy you booked.
Tim Hortons is a great spot to have a cuppa right near Erie Playhouse. Found at 209 East 12th Street, Erie, it's only 0.5 kilometres away. If you're looking for a meal, The Brewerie at Union Station at 123 West 14th Street, Erie is well within walking distance.
Other Things to Do Near Erie PlayhouseAfter you're done with Erie Playhouse, check what else is happening in the local area:
- Head to Warner Theater to see a play. But first, confirm what language it's in or it may be hard to understand.
- Erie County Courthouse is an excellent stopping point for those who like contemporary civic buildings.
- Ardent art lovers will be thrilled by the creative collections displayed at Erie Art Museum.
- Look on as your kids uncover new things, enjoy themselves and get lost in the completely interactive attractions at expERIEnce Children's Museum.
- You'll learn a lot about the operational history of the area's maritime transport system at Erie Maritime Museum.
It's a stress-free trip by rail to Erie Playhouse. Just jump off the train at Erie Station, the nearest station, and then it's only 0.5 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Erie Playhouse?
Hotels in Erie Playhouse start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.