Hotels Near Edinburgh Military Tattoo
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Edinburgh Military Tattoo
Ready to start organising your Edinburgh Military Tattoo trip? You're guaranteed to have an excellent time.
Sitting among the busy streets of Edinburgh, it's certainly not the only thing you'll want to see in the exciting national capital.
With as many as 94 accommodations within a hop, skip and a jump of Edinburgh Military Tattoo, the biggest problem you'll have finding a place to stay is deciding on which one! You might want to consider The Balmoral Hotel, Old Town Chambers and Le Monde Hotel.
If you're visiting on a limited budget, you'll be pleased to find out that there's a decent range of inexpensive accommodation options. The Lyncliff Hotel and the Halcyon Hotel are recommended options. You'll locate them a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Don't hesitate to give yourself a treat! The immediate area has a range of beautiful upscale hotels. The Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh and the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian, 0.8 kilometres and 0.8 kilometres away, are worth looking into.
For a boost first thing or a mid-morning perk up, grab a coffee at The Dome. You can find it fortunately close to Edinburgh Military Tattoo. For something to fill you up, grab a table for a delicious meal at The Witchery by the Castle. If you're keen to chill with a glass of wine, The Scotsman Hotel, Edinburgh is just right.
Other Things to Do Near Edinburgh Military TattooBe bold and check what's happening in the region:
- Museum on the Mound is a nice place to keep yourself busy.
- Find the solution to a cold and wet day by organising a day at Writers' Museum.
- While wandering around Gladstone's Land, take some time to think about those who once called it home.
- If you call yourself a legitimate art admirer, National Gallery of Scotland is something you won't want to miss. Showing a great deal of engaging masterpieces, you'll be thankful you set aside a few hours to peruse the collection.
- Riddle's Court is a custom designed venue for events and meetings, conveniently surrounded by an excellent mix of bistros and bars.
Say bye-bye to your driving worries, and jump on the train to Edinburgh Waverley, the nearest station. It's just 0.3 kilometres away from Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
How much is a hotel room in Edinburgh Military Tattoo?
Hotels in Edinburgh Military Tattoo start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.