Hotels near Bryce Canyon National Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Bryce Canyon National Park
Top hotels near Bryce Canyon National Park
Is city life wearing you down? A break at Bryce Canyon National Park ought to be just what the doctor ordered.
Flying into Salt Lake City? You're going to need to journey 350 kilometres from the state capital to reach Bryce Canyon.
You won't have to travel very far to come across budget-friendly accommodation options here. Why not check the deals at the Bryce Canyon Resort and the Bryce View Lodge?
Other Things to Do Near Bryce Canyon National ParkAfter you've spent enough time at Bryce Canyon National Park, check what else is going on in the area:
- Go exploring through Queens Garden Trailhead. Be sure to give yourself enough time to stop and admire the scenery.
- Journey to Sunrise Point for stunning vistas of the area, and to capture some photos of the peaceful surroundings.
- Look no further than Sunset Point for fantastic vistas of the surrounding area. Be sure to snap some pictures!
- Go meandering through Navajo/Queens Garden Loop. Be sure to allow yourself enough time to have a break and admire the scenery.
- Make tracks to Wall Street, a natural sanctuary beyond the world of concrete and steel.
How much is a hotel room in Bryce Canyon National Park?
Hotels in Bryce Canyon National Park start at AU$104 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.