Bali Holiday Packages
From the secluded coves lined with untouched white sand to clifftop restaurants where you can dine with a world-class view, nearly everything about this place screams “Romance!” Once you’ve got a Bali package deal in the books that’s as sexy as your special someone, it’s time to make your time together count.
- Bukit Asah Bugbug: Don’t let the silly name fool you—this is one romantic spot. Take in the view from this scenic hillside, whose edge slopes down to the ocean below. Located on the island’s eastern shore, it’s the perfect place to catch the sunrise or enjoy a picnic.
- Tegal Wangi Beach: What’s more romantic that your own private “hot tub” overlooking the ocean? We say not much. The shoreline of this beach is lined with seawater-filled craters that are perfect for a two-person soak with sunset views.
- Seminyak Spas: Those with Seminyak holiday packages are in for a treat—a spa splurge like none other. From yoga and sauna packages to mineral wraps and couples massages, you could spend days spa-hopping…when you’re not enjoying romantic beachside dinners, that is.
On a Budget
Bali is uber-popular with globetrotters who don’t want to put too big a dent in their bank accounts. Cheap Bali packages from Perth, Sydney and even Adelaide are all the rage, and there are nonstop flights from nearly every major Australian city. The savings don’t stop once you’re settled in, either, because Bali was practically made for backpackers on a budget—these things are all free!
- Water Blow at Nusa Dua Beach: This natural wonder makes for some stunning—and totally free—photo ops. Spend the day on this beach on the eastern side of the Kuta Peninsula, then head north and prepare to get wet.
- Suluban Cave: Like a scene straight out of Pirates of the Caribbean, this cave is ready for its close-up. Plus, it’s right near the famous Uluwatu Temple, whose traditional kecak dance shows and ocean views are a must-see (though there is a nominal fee).
- Tegalalang Rice Terraces: For travellers staying in Ubud, these picturesque rice fields are just a short drive away. You can take plenty of photos from the road, and if you’ve got a few rupiahs to spare, enjoy a local brew and rice paddy views at Teras Padi Café.
Bali Family Holidays
While romantic escapes and budget backpacking trips are all the rage in Bali, there’s another market that can’t be ignored: families! If you’re in search of Bali packages that will suit the whole crew, you’re in luck. And when it comes to activities, well, you’ll find loads of them.
- Ubud Monkey Forest: Your little monkeys will love the real primates in this Ubud forest. More than 600 long-tailed macaques run around and soar through the trees. And at the price of a small coffee per person, your money will get you plenty of monkey.
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park: Located in the north central part of the island near Lake Beratan, your Bali car rentals can get you here in no time. You may be able to see monkeys in Ubud, but here, you can swing through the trees like one! That’s pretty cool.
- Waterbom Bali: Bali holidays can heat up, but luckily there’s Waterbom. Located right in the popular resort area of Kuta, this waterpark is fun for the whole family. We mean that—it’s got plenty of slip-sliding fun for the kids, and a swim-up bar for the adults. What are you waiting for?
Deciding to take a trip to Bali is the easy part—and come to think of it, choosing your flights and accommodation is pretty easy too, thanks to Wotif’s Bali package deals. We’ve got everything you need to have the best holiday ever…or at least until next time you visit. Book today, and hop across the Timor Sea tomorrow. See you there!