Hotels near British Columbia Parliament Building
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in British Columbia Parliament Building
British Columbia Parliament Building is definitely worth telling your mates back home about!
This attraction is certainly not the only drawcard the well-loved city of Victoria has to offer.
You can find a huge range of accommodation options in close proximity to British Columbia Parliament Building. Have a look at the facilities at The Fairmont Empress, Humboldt House B&B and Victoria Regent Waterfront Hotel & Suites.
No need to worry if you're low on funds, you'll have plenty of choice when it comes to hotels and apartments. You could try the Helms Inn or the Island Travel Inn, 0.4 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Are you hoping to spoil yourself? Then let your hair down and secure a room at one of the many upmarket hotels in the surrounding area. You'll be sure to have a blast at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort or the Magnolia Hotel and Spa, 0.9 kilometres and 0.5 kilometres away, respectively.
Get a caffeine fix at Gatsby Mansion (309 Belleville Street, Victoria), only 0.4 kilometres away from British Columbia Parliament Building. When the sun gets low, have a refreshing brew at Swans Brewery, Pub & Hotel (506 Pandora Avenue, Victoria).
Other Things to Do Near British Columbia Parliament BuildingWhile you're here, get familiar with the region near British Columbia Parliament Building:
- Legislative Assembly of British Columbia is a well-known civic building. Admire it from the outside and keep an eye out for any special events available inside.
- Beyond the walls of Steamship Terminal lie a wealth of untold stories of days gone by.
- If you're an art enthusiast, you'll adore some time spent at The Robert Bateman Centre.
- Imagine the world thousands of years ago while learning about the fascinating objects found at Royal BC Museum.
- Go and see the many fantastic displays and specimens at Thunderbird Park - Royal BC Museum.
How much is a hotel room in British Columbia Parliament Building?
Hotels in British Columbia Parliament Building start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.