Hotels Near Bridgewater Hall
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Bridgewater Hall
You and your travel companions are sure to remember Bridgewater Hall for a long time to come.
This attraction is most certainly not the only thing the well-loved city of Manchester has up its sleeve.
Organise to stay at one of the 29 hotels within a kilometre of Bridgewater Hall. Don't know where to begin? Have a look at the Dreamhouse Manchester Bloom Street, The Lowry Hotel and Dreamhouse Manchester Deansgate.
If you're looking for hotels that won't leave a hole in your pocket, you'll have many to choose from. Select the Stay Inn Hotel Manchester or the Hatters Hostel Manchester, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Need to treat yourself a little? There are numerous upscale hotels close by. The Great John Street Hotel and the Light ApartHotel are spots to think about. The former is 0.6 kilometres away and the latter is a kilometre.
To ensure you're energised for the day, start it off at Great John Street Hotel. In the vicinity of Bridgewater Hall, it's the perfect spot for a coffee. When you need to satiate your hunger, check out the menu at Premier Inn Manchester Central. Seeking a couple of beers? Visit Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester and share stories with locals.
Other Things to Do Near Bridgewater HallBe adventurous and see what's happening in the region around Bridgewater Hall:
- Manchester Central is a dedicated venue for events and conventions, conveniently surrounded by a great mix of restaurants and hotels.
- The dice may not always roll your numbers at Manchester235 Casino, something to keep in mind as the bright lights may seduce you into trying your hand at a game or two.
- Lose yourself in the make-believe world at Manchester Central Library.
- Check out St. Peter's Square to meet the local residents and let the hands on the clock tick by.
- When you're searching for a spot of culture, head straight for Castlefield Gallery, an exhibition space that will amaze you with its impressive collection of artworks.
Bridgewater Hall is only 0.3 kilometres from Manchester Oxford Road, the most convenient station. Why not organise to go by rail? An additional handy terminal is Deansgate, 0.4 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Bridgewater Hall?
Hotels in Bridgewater Hall start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.