ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
The restaurant, The Blyth Hotel, serves local and international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Added amenities include coffee/tea in a common area and a fridge in a common area. Each morning free breakfast is served. There's also the convenience of limited parking.
Sights within a 15-minute drive of this Blyth hotel include Inchiquin Lake and Clare Golf Club.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 3 reviews
About the The Blyth HotelLocation 20 Harley Street, Blyth, SA 5462
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Free breakfast is available daily. The Blyth Hotel also features a terrace, a garden, and coffee/tea in common area.
- 9 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1876
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Coffee in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Fridge in a common area
Parking (limited spaces) , Free parking nearby
The Blyth Hotel offers 9 forms of accommodation. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Iron and ironing board available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
The Blyth Hotel – This restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. Guests arriving after 8 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.