Hotels Near BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art
Top hotels near BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art
Of the many who are drawn to BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art each year, few regret the journey.
You'll find it in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, 150 kilometres from the nation's capital, Edinburgh. You'll probably have to trek a bit further away, but it's well worth it.
To be located within an easy commute of BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art, stay at one of the 44 nearby accommodations. Consider the facilities at the Kensington House Aparthotel (2 kilometres), the Hilton Newcastle Gateshead (0.6 kilometres) and the Hotel Indigo Newcastle (a kilometre).
If you tend to be a saver when considering hotels, you'll be pleased to know there are some budget options available. Secure a room at the Euro Hostel Newcastle to be 0.8 kilometres away, or the Albatross Hostel, a kilometre away.
Don't hesitate to spoil yourself! The area offers a range of upmarket hotels. The Staybridge Suites Newcastle and the Holiday Inn Newcastle Jesmond, 0.5 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, come recommended.
When you can't stop thinking about the perfect cup of coffee, check out Baltic - Centre for Contemporary Art (South Shore Road, Gateshead). If it's time for a substantial meal, wander over to Malmaison Newcastle (104 Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne) for dinner and a drink.
Other Things to Do Near BALTIC Centre for Contemporary ArtAfter you're finished at BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art, check what else is on offer nearby:
- To experience some culture, both locals and tourists go along to Baltic Flour Mills. Before visiting, make sure you scan the program to discover what exciting events, performances and exhibits are scheduled.
- Take a look at Gateshead Millennium Bridge, a great example of modern bridge architecture.
- Relax, have a cuppa and arrange your next move at Quayside.
- Take in the buzzing atmosphere as you watch a performance at Sage Gateshead.
- Learn about the region's seafaring heritage via informative displays and exhibits at Trinity Maritime Centre.
If you're using the metro system to get to BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art, hop off at Manors, the closest station. It's just 0.6 kilometres away. Easy-peasy!
How much is a hotel room in BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art?
Hotels in BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art start at AU$39 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.