Hotels Near Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum
Top hotels near Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum
Holidaymakers don't often miss an opportunity to discover Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum.
Always wanted to go to Chicago? Now's your chance to find out what it is that makes this city so great!
If you need to rest and relax as close as possible to Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum, you'll find 87 hotels and other accommodations within a short commute. Some ones are the Chicago Downtown Condo - Michigan Ave Suite ID #14-15 (a kilometre), the Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago (3 kilometres) and The Langham, Chicago (3 kilometres).
You might fancy the snug atmosphere of Travelodge Hotel Downtown, a low-cost hotel only 2 kilometres away.
Or you could make a booking at one of the several luxury hotels in the surrounding area. You know you deserve it! The Hyatt Regency McCormick Place and the Hilton Chicago- Michigan Ave Cultural Mile are spots to think about. The former is 2 kilometres away and the latter is 2 kilometres.
Being a tourist can really take it out of you! When you need to recharge, pop in to Café Galileo's. It's just a short wander from Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum. Wander to Del Campo's Tacos for a more substantial meal. Finally, go to DMK Burger Bar for a glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Adler Planetarium and Astronomy MuseumWhip out your map and see what's going on in the area surrounding Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum:
- The urban backdrop complements the visual attractiveness of Sundial.
- Art enthusiasts are guaranteed to be inspired by Copernicus Statue.
- The open space at Northerly Island Park makes it a fantastic area for fun and games with the kids.
- You might be captivated by the hoards of bizarre species that live under the sea. John G. Shedd Aquarium is committed to showcasing this incredible diversity of fantastic creatures.
- Go and discover the important evolutionary developments of the natural world at Field Museum of Natural History, an essential stop for science enthusiasts.
Not sure how to get to Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum? A great option is getting the train. It's a straightforward ride to the closest station, Chicago Transit Authority, and then it's just a stroll of 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum?
Hotels in Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum start at AU$94 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.