Hotels near Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve
Fill your lungs with fresh air and make the most of the peaceful vibes at Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve.
It won't be the only attraction on your itinerary in Rotorua, a special city that is loved by many.
Book a room at one of the 70 hotel options within a short distance of Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve. Check out the Regal Palms Resort (0.9 kilometres). That said, the Wylie Court (0.9 kilometres) and the Silver Fern Accommodation & Spa (a kilometre) are also well recommended.
Fortunately, you'll find a few good hotels that won't cause you to go bankrupt. Check out the Base Rotorua - Hostel. The Rock Solid Backpackers Rotorua is also worthy.
Alternatively, if you want comfort and luxury, choose one of the several upmarket hotels nearby. Consider the Tuscany Villas Rotorua - Heritage Collection, 2 kilometres away. The ASURE Palm Court Rotorua, a kilometre away, is also a suggested spot.
When you're in desperate need of the perfect cup of coffee, check out BP at 414 Fenton Street, Whakarewarewa, Rotorua. For dinner, check out the chef's specials at Wylie Court Motor Lodge. You'll find this popular spot at 345 Fenton Street, Glenholme, Rotorua.
Other Things to Do Near Whakarewarewa Thermal ReserveAfter you're finished at Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve, see what else is available in the region:
- For a morning in the sunshine, hit the fairways at Rotorua Golf Club.
- The whole family will enjoy learning about the local traditions and culture at Whakarewarewa: The Living Maori Village.
- And they're off! Place your bet, take your seat and see the blur of the jockeys' colours as the pack races around the circuit at Racing Rotorua.
- Make the trip to Redwoods Whakarewarewa Forest and experience the serenity of the forest.
- If you want to have a day out in the fresh air, hit the greens at Springfield Golf Club.
How much is a hotel room in Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve?
Hotels in Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.