Featured Hostels in Urunga
Hostels in Urunga
Anytime your mates mention a trip, you’re the first to hop on board. Last-minute holiday? You’re in. Road trip? You’re driving! That concert in another city? You’ve already got tickets. You can’t help it, adventure runs in your blood. You’re always looking for the next big thrill, and you’ll stop at nothing to get there. You’re meant to run with the wild and free, and we know just where to find your fellows: a backpackers’ hostel in Urunga.
Stay at a youth hostel in Urunga, and you’ll fit right in. Adventurous and spontaneous, backpackers are right up your alley. They get you. Need a dancefloor buddy or someone to hike the trails with? They’ll take you up on it. There’s no doubt you’ll find your tribe as soon as you step into your backpacker hostel in Urunga. Call dibs on the top bunk, join a card game in the common room, and make fast friends with your roommates. Soon you’ll be cooking in the communal kitchen and planning future flights and adventures together. Man, it feels good to find your people! You’ll only wish you found them sooner.
Quit trying to force yourself into cookie-cutter holidays. It’s time to travel your way. Let us hook up you up with an affordable backpacker accommodation that suits your style and your budget. Whether you’ve been dreaming of a trip for months, or you just woke up and decided today was the day for a holiday, Wotif is here to make your adventures happen. Please, send us a postcard!
Top Trending Hotels in Urunga
- Riverside Holiday Resort UrungaAtherton Drive, Urunga, NSW
- Waterfront on the Kalang River, Urunga, NSW13 Marina Cresent, Urunga, NSW5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Reflections Holiday Parks Urunga2 Morgo Street, Urunga, NSW4.6/5Exceptional! (13 reviews)
- Coffs Harbour Sanctuary Resort250 Pacific Highway, Coffs Harbour, NSW
The price is AU$137 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 283.9/5Very Good! (658 reviews)
- Ibis Budget Coffs Harbour1A McLean Street, Corner Pacific Highway, Coffs Harbour, NSW
The price is AU$104 per night from Feb 8 to Feb 93.5/5Good! (591 reviews)
- BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort11 Firman Drive, Coffs Harbour, NSW
The price is AU$184 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.3/5Excellent! (1,042 reviews)
- Toreador Motel31 Grafton Street, Coffs Harbour, NSW
The price is AU$116 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.1/5Very Good! (221 reviews)
- Opal Cove ResortOpal Blvd - Pacific Hwy, Korora, NSW
The price is AU$170 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 283.5/5Good! (446 reviews)