Hotels Near Bellingen Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Bellingen Museum
Top hotels near Bellingen Museum
You're bound to pick up something unique at Bellingen Museum.
It won't be the only thing on your to-do list in Coffs Harbour, a renowned city that is loved by many.
The Afterglow Cottages, an upmarket option, is worth the added cost if you're seeking style and comfort.
Just 0.2 kilometres from Bellingen Museum is Black Bear, where you can get strong coffee and some tasty treats. Walk to 7F Church Street, Bellingen to get your fix. Really hungry? Just 0.1 kilometres away you can get a good meal at Diggers Tavern (30 Hyde Street, Bellingen).
Other Things to Do Near Bellingen MuseumAs you're here, you really ought to see what the local region has going on:
- Score a hole-in-one and avoid the bunkers at Bellingen Golf Club.
- Compulsive shoppers always love having a look at Hammond & Wheatley Emporium, one of the more notable stores here.
- A few hours spent at Old Butter Factory is a good activity when you are at a loose end.
- Go to The Honey Place if you have an urge to treat yourself or stick to window shopping.
- Grab your best mates and play a few rounds at Bonville Golf Resort.
How much is a hotel room in Bellingen Museum?
Hotels in Bellingen Museum start at AU$89 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.