Hotels near Tower City Center
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Tower City Center
Top hotels near Tower City Center
You're bound to have a wonderful time at Tower City Center.
It won't be the only attraction on your itinerary in Cleveland, a magical city that is loved by many.
Organise to stay at one of the 20 hotels within a short commute of Tower City Center. Have a look at The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland (0.09 kilometres). That said, the Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center (0.3 kilometres) and the Renaissance Cleveland Hotel (0.1 kilometres) are also highly regarded.
If you're looking for reasonably-priced accommodation, Drury Plaza Hotel Cleveland Downtown is the place to book. It's in a great spot, just 0.6 kilometres away.
If you don't mind paying more for luxury, you'll be thrilled to hear that there are multiple upscale accommodation options. The Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade and Kimpton Schofield Hotel are towards the top end of the scale. They're just 0.4 kilometres and 0.7 kilometres away, respectively.
For a delicious hot drink, go to Auntie Anne's Pretzels (230 West Huron Road, Cleveland). Or are you after something more substantial? Relax, only 0.6 kilometres away is Winking Lizard Tavern. You'll find it at 811 Huron Road East, Cleveland.
Other Things to Do Near Tower City CenterTower City Center is not the only reason to stop at this place:
- Tourists curious about urban design will have a great time visiting Terminal Tower.
- You may notice expressions of dismay or joy at Horseshoe Casino, so be prepared for both the ups and the downs.
- Public Square is a fantastic square to spend a few hours flicking through a magazine.
- Find information on special tours at Huntington Bank Building, a noteworthy centre of business in the area.
- See an important reminder of significant past events when you spend some time at Soldiers and Sailors Monument.
Sit back, take in the surrounds and enjoy the train journey to Tower City Center. Don't forget to exit at Cleveland Lakefront Station, the most convenient station. Then it's only 0.9 kilometres to go from there.
How much is a hotel room in Tower City Center?
Hotels in Tower City Center start at AU$141 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.