Hotels near The Twelve Apostles
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in The Twelve Apostles
Is the nine-to-five getting you down? Time spent at Twelve Apostles will have you feeling better in no time.
It's to be found in Princetown. Wondering just where that is? You'll need to travel 180 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
If you're looking for a hotel within 10 kilometres of Twelve Apostles, you'll discover 2 different places. Look into the facilities at the Twelve Apostles Motel & Country Retreat and 12 Apostles Cottages.
Other Things to Do Near Twelve ApostlesAfter you stop at Twelve Apostles, check what's happening nearby:
- On a clear day, Port Campbell National Park is a fantastic space to appreciate what Mother Nature has to offer.
- Venture to Lookout for fantastic views of the area, and to take some pictures of the peaceful surroundings.
- If you're feeling a bit overwhelmed, tourist information is never too far. Grab a map from Port Campbell Visitor Information Centre.
- Refresh yourself with a day out at Port Campbell Foreshores. Bring your friends, and enjoy the salty ocean air!
- Unwind and listen to the crashing waves at Wreck Beach.
How much is a hotel room in The Twelve Apostles?
Hotels in The Twelve Apostles start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.