Hotels Near Port Campbell Foreshores
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Port Campbell Foreshores
Top hotels near Port Campbell Foreshores
Planning on heading to Port Campbell Foreshores? From where to stay to nearby attractions, here are a few things to consider before you embark.
You'll find it in Port Campbell, 190 kilometres distance from Melbourne, the state capital.
There are 18 hotels and short-stay apartments within easy commuting distance of Port Campbell Foreshores. The Southern Ocean Villas (0.6 kilometres), the Port Campbell Motor Inn (0.6 kilometres) and the Portside Motel (0.4 kilometres) are all excellent possibilities.
Want to keep your money for retail therapy and touring? Try the Port Campbell Hostel, a pocket-friendly hotel just 0.2 kilometres away.
Splurge a little and enjoy the comfort of one of the few upscale hotels here. Take a look at the Anchors Beach House, 0.4 kilometres away. If that's not what you're looking for, the Anchors Port Campbell is 2 kilometres away.
Kick start your day with a caffeine hit at 12 Rocks Beach Bar Cafe. Found at 19 Lord Street, Port Campbell, it's only 0.1 kilometres from Port Campbell Foreshores. Really hungry? Just 0.1 kilometres away you can get lunch or dinner at Waves Port Campbell (29 Lord Street, Port Campbell).
Other Things to Do Near Port Campbell ForeshoresAfter you're done seeing Port Campbell Foreshores, don't forget to check out the surrounding region:
- To be certain your stay includes everything you want, stopover at Port Campbell Visitor Information Centre to take a few pamphlets.
- Look no further than Lookout for gorgeous vistas of the surrounding landscape. Don't forget to take a photo or two!
- Inhale the distinctive essence of the natural elements, as you encounter the charm of Port Campbell National Park.
- Those who are interested in nature's beauty will be amazed by Twelve Apostles, an intriguing stone formation.
- Bay of Martyrs is a gorgeous patch of coastline that's worth checking out all year round.
How much is a hotel room in Port Campbell Foreshores?
Hotels in Port Campbell Foreshores start at AU$113 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.