Hotels Near Bay of Martyrs
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Bay of Martyrs
So you're on your way to Bay of Martyrs? There's nothing like a natural escape to de-stress the mind and reinvigorate the soul.
It can be found in Peterborough, 200 kilometres distance from Melbourne, the state capital.
Other Things to Do Near Bay of MartyrsAfter you're finished at Bay of Martyrs, head to the surrounding region:
- Spend an afternoon out at Port Campbell Foreshores and breathe in the fresh air while you bask in the sun.
- To guarantee that your stay goes according to plan, travel to Port Campbell Visitor Information Centre to pick up a few maps.
- Get some fresh air and take some pictures of the local birdlife at Bay of Islands Coastal Park.
- Journey to Lookout for beautiful views of the surrounding landscape. Don't forget to take your camera!
- On a clear day, Port Campbell National Park is a fantastic place to take pleasure in all that Mother Nature has to offer.
How much is a hotel room in Bay of Martyrs?
Hotels in Bay of Martyrs start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.