Hotels Near Port Campbell Visitor Information Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Port Campbell Visitor Information Centre
Top hotels near Port Campbell Visitor Information Centre
Excited for your trip to Port Campbell Visitor Information Centre? Don't set off until you've had a look at these helpful tips.
It's to be found in Port Campbell. Relax and enjoy the 190 kilometres journey from Melbourne, the state capital.
You have access to 18 hotels within 3 kilometres of Port Campbell Visitor Information Centre, so it shouldn't be hard to find what you're after. Check out the amenities at the Southern Ocean Villas (0.5 kilometres away), the Port Campbell Motor Inn (0.4 kilometres) and the Portside Motel (0.3 kilometres).
Make your holiday savings last longer at the Port Campbell Hostel. This low-cost hotel lies just 0.05 kilometres away.
If you're planning to spend a little, book a room at one of the more exclusive hotels nearby. The Anchors Beach House and Anchors Port Campbell are among the best options. They're only 0.4 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
When you need an energy boost, head to 12 Rocks Beach Bar Cafe (19 Lord Street, Port Campbell), just 0.2 kilometres away from Port Campbell Visitor Information Centre. If you're getting hungry and cranky, visit Waves Port Campbell at 29 Lord Street, Port Campbell for dinner and a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Port Campbell Visitor Information CentreAfter spending some time at Port Campbell Visitor Information Centre, see what else is happening in the local area:
- Grab your camera, swimmers and sunnies, and travel to Port Campbell Foreshores for a full day of fun in the sun.
- If you fancy spending time taking in some charming vistas, then Lookout is certainly worth a visit.
- Take a breath of fresh air, get some gentle exercise and appreciate nature's beauty at Port Campbell National Park.
- Take an afternoon to visit Twelve Apostles, an eye-catching rock formation and a stunning natural creation.
- Bay of Martyrs is a lovely bay that's worth checking out whatever the season.
How much is a hotel room in Port Campbell Visitor Information Centre?
Hotels in Port Campbell Visitor Information Centre start at AU$113 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.