Hotels Near Port Campbell National Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Port Campbell National Park
Is the nine-to-five getting on your nerves? A short break at Port Campbell National Park ought to be just the thing.
You can find it in Port Campbell, 190 kilometres outside of Melbourne, the state capital.
Reduce your transit time when visiting Port Campbell National Park. Book a few nights at any of the 19 accommodations within 10 kilometres. Have a look at the amenities at the Southern Ocean Villas and Port Campbell Motor Inn.
If you're hoping for humble accommodation at an economical price, you can't pass up the Port Campbell Hostel. It's just 7 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Port Campbell National ParkThis area has plenty more to offer:
- Those who appreciate natural beauty will be amazed by Twelve Apostles, a remarkable stone formation.
- Make your way to Lookout for charming scenes of the surrounding landscape. Don't forget to take a few photos!
- The tips at Port Campbell Visitor Information Centre will surely help you find your way around the area.
- Take a big breath of salty air at Port Campbell Foreshores, and let all your cares drift away.
- Stretch out and amble along the shore at Wreck Beach. You never know what you'll see.
How much is a hotel room in Port Campbell National Park?
Hotels in Port Campbell National Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.