Hotels near Supreme Court of Canada
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Supreme Court of Canada
Supreme Court of Canada draws a large amount of visitors each year. Want to see what the fuss is about?
We're sure you're not going to complain about spending a few nights in Ottawa. After all, this bustling national capital is a sight in itself!
Cut down on travel costs by arranging to stay at one of the 53 accommodation options within a brief trip of Supreme Court of Canada. Consider the amenities at the Fairmont Chateau Laurier (0.9 kilometres), The Westin Ottawa (a kilometre) and the Residence Inn by Marriott Ottawa Downtown (0.9 kilometres).
Like seeing how far your can stretch your travel savings? This region hosts some great pocket-friendly options. Secure a room at the Ottawa Backpackers Inn to be 2 kilometres away, or the HI - Ottawa Jail Hostel, a kilometre away.
That said, this area's various upmarket hotels are simply in a league of their own. Take a look at the Arc The Hotel, 0.7 kilometres away. If that's not what you're looking for, the Ottawa Marriott Hotel is 0.2 kilometres away.
Grab a coffee and snack at Tim Hortons (330 Queen Street, Ottawa), only 0.3 kilometres away from Supreme Court of Canada. Grab some well-deserved beers with other travellers at D'Arcy McGee's (44 Sparks Street, Ottawa).
Other Things to Do Near Supreme Court of CanadaBe adventurous and check what's on offer in the region:
- Make some time to concentrate on your spiritual needs at St Andrew's Church, a wonderful local religious site.
- Whether you're hoping to find the latest award-winning book or just one of the classics, Library and Archives Canada is the perfect place. Make sure you check when it's open for the public.
- If you're keen to find a pleasant green place to relax and go for a stroll, head on over to Garden of the Provinces and Territories.
- Make the trip to Victoria Island and see what you can discover.
- Those itching to understand more about the policies and people that affect the local population should stop by Parliament Hill.
Supreme Court of Canada is a convenient walk of 2 kilometres from Bayview, the closest station. So, jump on board and leave the driving troubles behind you!
How much is a hotel room in Supreme Court of Canada?
Hotels in Supreme Court of Canada start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.