Hotels near Spectrum Center
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Spectrum Center
Top hotels near Spectrum Center
Hotels Near Spectrum CenterGet ahold of some tickets, locate your seats and become one with the energetic crowd at Spectrum Center.
It's located in Charlotte, a renowned city that occupies a special place in many people's hearts.
Want to stay close to Spectrum Center? You'll be happy to know there are 19 accommodations within 3 kilometres. The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte (0.2 kilometres), The Westin Charlotte (0.7 kilometres) and The Dunhill Hotel (0.4 kilometres) are all great possibilities.
Rather spend your dollars on experiences? If so, give your credit card a break and make a reservation at a budget hotel. Take a look at the Sleep Inn University Place. The MainStay Suites Charlotte Arrowood is also decent.
If you're hoping for luxurious surroundings, book one of the nearby upscale accommodations. The Omni Charlotte Hotel, 0.2 kilometres away, and the Le Meridien Charlotte, 0.9 kilometres, are both popular places.
Make a beeline for Panera Bread (201 South College Street, Charlotte) for your morning coffee. It's about 0.3 kilometres from Spectrum Center. For lunch or dinner, grab a table at Hilton Charlotte Center City. This popular restaurant can be found at 222 East 3rd Street, Charlotte.
Other Things to Do Near Spectrum CenterAfter you visit Spectrum Center, see what's available in the surrounding area:
- Try not to max out your cards at EpiCentre.
- Follow the business people on their way to Bank of America Corporate Center, but make certain you've made a booking in advance as it's only open sometimes to the public.
- For a little bit of culture, both locals and visitors go along to Blumenthal Performing Arts Center. Before heading there, scan the program to explore what exciting events, gigs and exhibits are scheduled.
- Spend a couple of hours viewing the fine displays at Mint Museum of Craft Design.
- You can follow the business people to Foundation For The Carolinas, but make certain you've made a special booking in advance as it's only accessible occasionally to the public.
Visiting Spectrum Center by rail isn't that difficult. The closest station, 7th St Station, is only 0.3 kilometres away. If the weather's pleasant, why not get some exercise in and walk from 3rd/ Convention Center Station, another nearby terminal, instead? It's 0.3 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Spectrum Center?
Hotels in Spectrum Center start at AU$130 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.