Hotels Near Southbank Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Southbank Centre
You won't regret heading to Southbank Centre.
If you're yet to experience London, this is a terrific excuse. You won't run out of things to see and do in the nation's action-packed captial.
With as many as 27 accommodations within a short stroll of Southbank Centre, the only problem you'll have finding a place to stay is deciding which one's best! Don't know where to begin? Compare the Corinthia Hotel London, The Savoy, A Fairmont Managed Hotel and One Aldwych.
If you're scouting for accommodation options towards the budget end of the scale, you'll have many to choose from. The Garth Hotel, 2 kilometres away, and the Hotel Strand Continental - Hostel, 0.7 kilometres away, are some of the top choices.
If you're hoping for a bit of pampering, book into one of the high-end hotels in the surrounding area. The Soho Hotel and the Haymarket Hotel are spots to think about. The former is 2 kilometres away and the latter is a kilometre.
To really make the most of your day, make your first stop at Embankment Cafe. Near Southbank Centre, it's a great place for a tea or coffee. For something more filling, go to Premier Inn London County Hall and try out the chef's specials. Finally, The Wellington Hotel is the spot to go for a glass of wine or two.
Other Things to Do Near Southbank CentreRemember that this place has heaps more going on:
- If you're looking for an engaging evening out, book tickets to a theatre performance at Royal Festival Hall.
- If you're an art lover, you'll adore a morning or afternoon at Hayward Gallery.
- See a fantastic live music performance at Queen Elizabeth Hall. Be sure to check ticket availability.
- Check out London Wonderground with the little ones, where you'll enjoy making memories of a lifetime.
- Check the calendar, purchase some tickets and find your seats. You won't regret going to a show at Royal National Theatre.
It's an easy commute to Southbank Centre on public transport. Jump off at Waterloo Station, the most convenient station, and you'll only need to walk 0.4 kilometres. Spirited travellers might prefer to walk 0.7 kilometres from Charing Cross Station, another handy terminal, instead.
How much is a hotel room in Southbank Centre?
Hotels in Southbank Centre start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.