Hotels near Shek O Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Shek O Beach
You and your group will be sure to remember Shek O Beach until well after your trip has finished.
You'll be able to see it in Hong Kong, which is situated just 130 kilometres out of Guangzhou.
There aren't many hotels really close to Shek O Beach. Nevertheless, you will be sure to find something right out of the 322 options within 10 kilometres. The Peninsula Hong Kong and The Upper House are comfortable choices.
Rather spend your savings on seeing and experiencing everything? If so, give your credit card a rest and make a reservation at a cheaper hotel. You're bound to sleep comfortably at the Rent-a-Room Hong Kong or the Star Metro Hotel.
Make a beeline for Lu Lu's Cafe (Shek O Village Road) for your morning coffee. It's approximately 0.09 kilometres from Shek O Beach. If you're looking for a table for dinner, get going to Shek O Chinese & Thai Restaurant. You'll find it at 303 Shek O Village Road, Shek O.
Other Things to Do Near Shek O BeachOnce it's time to leave Shek O Beach, explore the surrounding region:
- Aim for a perfect round as you keep away from the bunkers at Shek O Golf and Country Club.
- Get those muscles working with a scramble through Dragon's Back.
- You'll have a wonderful time splashing in the waves, and lounging on the shore at Big Wave Bay Beach.
- You'll have heaps of fun swimming in the surf, and relaxing on the shore at Turtle Cove Beach.
- Take a leisurely walk as you discover the strange beauty of Sai Wan War Cemetery. Take time to sit quietly and pay your respects to those buried here.
How much is a hotel room in Shek O Beach?
Hotels in Shek O Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.