Hotels near SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre
So you're thinking about a visit to SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre? We've got some tips!
It surely won't be the only thing you'll want to see in Adelaide, a state capital that has lots to offer.
Keen to stay near SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre? You'll be happy to find out there are 8 accommodations within 3 kilometres. The Marion Hotel (2 kilometres), the Norfolk Motor Inn (3 kilometres) and the Esplanade Hotel (2 kilometres) are all great options.
We're all familiar with how costly vacations can get. Fortunately, you'll be able to find some less-expensive options in the area. Check out the rates at the Glenelg Beach Hostel. The Adelaide's Shakespeare Backpacker Hostel is also worthwhile.
If you're in the area around SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre and want a tea or coffee, stop by Oporto - Marion Westfield Food Court. When you can't plan your next move before getting a good feed, visit Pizza Hut Marion. If you'd like to kick back with a refreshing drink, Warradale Hotel is just right.
Other Things to Do Near SA Aquatic and Leisure CentreDon't get going so soon! The surrounding region has lots more on offer:
- Rest and grab a snack or catch up with some friends at Westfield Marion Shopping Centre.
- Flinders University is one of the area's principal institutes of higher learning and is certainly worth checking out.
- Take the time to see Marion Coastal Walking Trail, a conservation site that is home to much of the native wildlife.
- The suggestions at Bay Discovery Centre will help you get acquainted with the area.
- For some G-rated fun and games, make tracks to The Beachhouse. It's a fabulous way to please the young ones!
Save some time and take a train to Oaklands Railway Station, the closest station, only 0.4 kilometres away from SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre. If you feel like meandering a little further, then hop off at Warradale Railway Station, 0.7 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre?
Hotels in SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.