Hotels Near Royal Geographical Society
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Royal Geographical Society
Top hotels near Royal Geographical Society
Do you want to find out a little more about Royal Geographical Society before you head off? Here are a few handy pointers.
You can view it in London, the national capital.
If you want to stay next to Royal Geographical Society, organise accommodation in one of its 30 nearby hotels. Not quite sure where to begin? Have a gander at The Egerton House Hotel, 130 Queen's Gate Apartments and Adria Boutique Hotel.
If you're searching for places to stay that won't burn a hole in your pocket, you'll have many to choose from. Choose to stay at the Sloane Square Hotel or the Montana Hotel London, 2 kilometres and 0.9 kilometres away, respectively.
Hoping for a little pampering? There are many luxury hotels in the surrounding area. The Bulgari Hotel, London and the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London are two spots to consider. The first is 0.8 kilometres away and the latter is a kilometre.
Before you head to Royal Geographical Society, build up your energy with a coffee at The Capital Hotel. Head over to Radisson Blu Edwardian, Vanderbilt to fill your stomach. Craving a beer? 54 Boutique Hotel is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near Royal Geographical SocietyBefore you head home, think about checking out the surrounding region:
- Wartime operations of the past come to life at Polish Institute and Sikorski Museum.
- Albert Memorial was created in memory of significant past events, making it a fascinating place for reflection.
- Hear the thunderous applause of the crowd when attending an event at Royal Albert Hall, well-known for offering a great range of entertainment throughout the year.
- RCM Museum of Musical Instruments guarantees a fantastic day trip for visitors that like music.
- Take in the gorgeous buildings of Imperial College London. Book a tour and learn about its founding and current programs.
Forget the car and journey to Royal Geographical Society by metro. Paddington Station, the nearest station, is 2 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Royal Geographical Society?
Hotels in Royal Geographical Society start at AU$64 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.