Houseboat Hires in Queensland
Discover these top cities with Houseboats
Featured Houseboats in Queensland
Houseboat Holidays Queensland
Have you ever been called “too independent”? Well, here at Wotif, we don’t think that’s a bad thing. We celebrate adventure and encourage exploring on your own terms. What we’re about to suggest might sound crazy, but we promise, it’s awesome: Queensland houseboat hire. It takes all the comforts of home and moves them onto a boat; it’s sort of like caravanning, but on the water. And whether you’re travelling solo or looking for pet-friendly options for the whole family, there’s one thing Queensland house boaters (yes, you’ll be called a house boater, now) have in common: they’re definitely an adventurous bunch.
From starboard to port, houseboat rentals in Queensland are the epitome of independence, so get ready to embrace your can-do attitude. You’ll cook dinner in the galley, not the kitchen. You’ll use lines, not ropes. Need to go to the back of ship? That’s aft. But you don’t need to be a sailing expert or memorize your nautical phrasebook. Houseboat hire is also just a great opportunity to say things like “Grab a fishing pole from amidships” or yell “Heave ho!” for no apparent reason. And Queensland is the ultimate locale to test out your seaworthiness. Looking for the ultimate experience, too? You just may find your preferred amenities in one of our luxury houseboats.
Practice your square knot and ready the dinghy—you’re heading for smooth sailing when you book Queensland houseboat holidays with Wotif. We’ll help you get your mooring with great prices and amenities, and we make it easy to plan your trip. We see an amazing getaway in your future, or as a boater might say, dead ahead.
Top trending hotels in Queensland
- QT Gold CoastCnr Gold Coast Highway And Staghorn Ave, 7 Staghorn Avenue, Surfers Paradise, QLD
The price is AU$186 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.2/5Very Good! (277 reviews)
- The Star Grand at The Star Gold CoastCasino Drive, Broadbeach Island Gold Coast, Broadbeach, QLD
The price is AU$189 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.5/5Wonderful! (451 reviews)
- Stamford Plaza BrisbaneCorner of Margaret & Edward Streets, South Brisbane, Brisbane, QLD
The price is AU$159 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.3/5Excellent! (467 reviews)
- Sea World ResortSea World Drive Main Beach Gold Coast, Main Beach, QLD
The price is AU$199 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 294.1/5Very Good! (517 reviews)
- Oaks Sunshine Coast Oasis Resort2 Landsborough Parade, Golden Beach, QLD
The price is AU$146 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.2/5Excellent! (1,020 reviews)
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel and Residences6 Orchid Ave Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise, QLD
The price is AU$209 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 273.6/5Good! (341 reviews)
- Emporium Hotel South Bank267 Grey St, South Brisbane, QLD
The price is AU$249 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.7/5Exceptional! (140 reviews)
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast71 Sea World Drive, Main Beach, QLD
The price is AU$278 per night from Feb 22 to Feb 234.5/5Wonderful! (498 reviews)