AU$98 Perisher Valley accommodation
Check hotel prices in Perisher Valley
Unique Perisher Valley Accommodation
Top hotel deals in Perisher Valley
Top luxury Perisher Valley hotel deals
Best Perisher Valley hotels
What is the best luxury accommodation in Perisher Valley?
- Marritz Hotel is tucked right inside Kosciuszko National Park and is a 10-minute walk from Perisher Ski Resort or the Perisher Quad Express Chair. The hotel provides a variety of rooming options, many of which include breakfast and a three-course dinner with the room rate.
- Located 15km from Perisher Valley, Rydges Horizons Snowy Mountains is a luxury four-star hotel that offers gorgeous lake views and expansive apartments that include kitchenettes. Do some laps in the indoor pool and get your grub on at the hotel’s two restaurants.
Looking for self-contained accommodation in Perisher Valley?
- The Stillwater Chalet A- Lake Crackenback has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, so if you’re looking for cheap apartment-style accommodation you can bring some friends along. You can cook up something yummy on the barbeque and sprawl out in front of the fireplace on cold evenings. Bonus: there are laundry facilities so you can dry out your ski gear.
- The Wunderbar A is a one-bedroom townhome in Crackenback, about a 45-minute drive up to Perisher along Alpine Way. You’ll find free self-parking at the Wunderbar, along with an espresso maker and a fully equipped kitchen.
What is the best lodge accommodation in Perisher Valley?
- Numbananga Lodge puts you right next to some of the most popular ski resorts in Perisher Valley, including Smiggin Holes Ski Resort and Perisher Ski Resort. You’ll have ski-in/ski-out access, along with a washing machine and a balcony.
Show the little ones your skills on the mountain, or just watch them play in the snow at Smiggin Holes. Stay at Perisher Manor Hotel and Salzburg Apartments, and you'll be pretty close to this attraction. Take the kids sledding or grab your gear and head up the mountain to carve up some powder at Blue Cow Zone. You can spend time at this site often, especially if you're staying at Smiggins Hotel and Lodge 21.
If you find yourself needing more options in Perisher Valley, look into the Winterhaus Lodge and the Denman Hotel. They are 18 kilometres and 18 kilometres away from the city's main streets. Some more alternatives are the Snowy Wilderness, 30 kilometres away, and the Novotel Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa, 8 kilometres.
The nearby cities of Jindabyne and Thredbo are definitely worth going to. Jindabyne is 17 kilometres to the east of Perisher Valley, while Thredbo is 18 kilometres to the southwest. Jindabyne hotels and apartments include the Rydges Horizons Snowy Mountains and Aalberg Chalet. The Thredbo Alpine Hotel and Candlelight Lodge are some of the ones in Thredbo.
Albury Airport is situated 140 kilometres away from downtown Perisher Valley. Should you choose to stay close by, you can easily book a room at the Comfort Inn & Suites Georgian or the Best Western Meramie Motor Inn.
How much is a hotel room in Perisher Valley?
Hotels in Perisher Valley start at AU$98 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.