AU$98 Snowy Mountains accommodation
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Snowy Mountains
Top hotel deals in Snowy Mountains
Top budget Snowy Mountains hotel deals
Top luxury Snowy Mountains hotel deals
Find the Best Accommodation in Snowy Mountains
Which towns are the best to stay in the Snowy Mountains?
- Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, you’re bound to find the perfect slope at Thredbo. In stunning Kosciuszko National Park, this popular ski resort is a snow sport wonderland. It’s home to Australia’s longest runs and a variety of terrain, along with cafés, restaurants, bars and buzzing nightlife. But you don’t have to be a whiz on the skis to enjoy yourself here. It’s open year-round, attracting hikers, mountain bikers and other outdoor lovers.
- Jindabyne is another year-round Snowy Mountains holiday destination. With soaring mountains as its backdrop, it’s a great base for skiers and snowboarders headed for the resorts in Kosciuszko National Park. At other times of the year, Jindabyne is a haven for adventure addicts, with bushwalking, whitewater rafting and mountain biking a few of the things on offer. Into water sports or trout fishing? Lake Jindabyne is the place to do it.
- Perisher is the largest alpine resort in the southern hemisphere, and that means loads of opportunities to get your skis on! Located in Kosciuszko National Park, it sits on around 3,000 acres of snow-covered terrain and boasts an incredible 47 lifts. Take your pick of four premium ski resorts — Perisher Valley, Smiggin Holes, Guthega and Blue Cow. With all that choice, there’s something for all ages and abilities.
Which hotels in the Snowy Mountains have nice views?
- Wake up to dreamy scenes at Rydges Horizons Snowy Mountains. On Lake Jindabyne, take your pick of modern, comfortable rooms with balconies and lake or mountain views. But that’s not the only impressive thing here. Squires Bar & Bistro, an indoor pool, tennis court and a gym round off the perfect stay. Kosciuszko National Park and the Snowies’ ski slopes are a short drive away. You know what’s also within easy reach? An epic Wotif deal!
- Check in to one of the mountain rooms at Man From Snowy River Hotel and you’ll be staring at sweeping views of Front Valley or gazing up at Mount Perisher. In the heart of Perisher Resort, you can also soak up the views from the Dining Room with its huge glass façade. Snuggle up by warm open fireplaces, live it up at the two bars and nightclub, or soothe those sore muscles at the in-house day spa.
Which hotels in the Snowy Mountains offer the best breakfasts?
- The gang at Marritz Hotel know that skiing is hungry work. That’s why they offer a cooked-to-order breakfast with a continental buffet included in the room price. Fill up first thing, burn it off on the slopes then fuel up again at Marritz Restaurant. Take your pick of a range of comfortable rooms, some with mountain views, then relax in the heated indoor pool or at the sauna. Don’t forget to try the homemade Glϋhwein (mulled wine) by the open fireplace at the on-site bar.
- Perisher Manor Hotel also offers an included buffet breakfast at Base 1720 Bar & Restaurant. (They have lunch and dinner sorted as well). Not only that, the hotel is home to The Pub Family Food Court — Perisher’s largest public bar and food court and a popular daytime meeting place for skiers. Family-owned and operated, expect cozy rooms and warm hospitality. Heard about our Mates Rates? Sign up for exclusive discounts!
Which hotels in the Snowy Mountains are family-friendly?
- Stillwell Hotel is located at Charlotte Pass and offers family rooms with mountain views, making it a good choice when travelling with kids. The little tackers can take skiing lessons on the nearby slopes, go snowshoeing and have a blast at the Kids’ Club. The spa services and après-ski drinks at the hotel bar will keep the adults out of mischief.
- There’s heaps of space for your gang at Panorama Jindabyne, with rooms that sleep up to six people. Brought the extended family? Book an entire apartment that sleeps up to nine and they’ll also toss in a lake view! The kids will love the arcade/games room and the bicycle rentals. The Craft Bar is where the grown-ups can get their kicks.
Which hotels in the Snowy Mountains are best for couples?
- Soak in the heated outdoor spa, quaff a bottle of red by the fireplace or get a pampering massage at Thredbo Alpine Hotel. There are plenty of ways to woo your main squeeze here. Take your pick of four restaurants, including Cascades with its breathtaking views, and then relax in your room which has a distinct alpine charm. You know what else is relaxing? Wotif’s free cancellations on select hotels, so you can stress less if your plans change.
- Make the most of the day spa at The Denman Hotel, where an aromatherapy massage will be just the thing after a long day on the hill. Share a romantic dinner at Terrace Restaurant then relax with a cocktail by the fire at The Library Bar. Toss in a mountain view from your room and you lovebirds will really have something to coo about. Rooms are compact and comfortable, in keeping with the hotel’s beginnings as a ski chalet.
Which hotels in the Snowy Mountains are ski in/ski out?
- Smiggins Hotel: Step out the door, snap on your skis and away you go! This Perisher hotel is just a snowball’s throw from the Smiggins ski lifts, with nine lifts for beginners to intermediate skiers and snowboarders. Along with ski-in, ski-out access, it offers ski rentals and storage, a snow sport school and ski ticket sales. Choose between full-service, spacious hotel accommodation and self-catered apartments.
- Famous for its awesome location in Perisher’s Front Valley above the base of the lifts, Sundeck Hotel offers an unforgettable ski-in, ski-out experience. After you’ve mastered a few runs, relax and enjoy the panoramic views from the lounge or hit the sauna. You’ll love the buffet breakfast that's included in the price of your clean and cozy room. You’ll also love our Price Promise, which helps you get the best deal for your stay.
Why book with Wotif?
Aside from the fact we know our way around the Snowies like a hotshot skier on a black run, we’ve got the best deals around. Combine that with our Price Promise and Mates Rates and guess what? More savings in your ski jacket pocket! We also offer free cancellation on select hotels, so you can book with peace of mind.
Australia’s four highest peaks are in the Snowy Mountains, and mountain air doesn't get much cleaner than this! The area is also perfect for alpine summer holidays, with the areas all offering something for the outdoors lover; be it trout fishing, stunning mountains walks, horse riding or kayaking… all of them are easily within reach with our Snowy Mountains accommodation.
For the snow lovers, whether you’re looking to stay in Jindabyne, Thredbo, or the Perisher Valley, our Snowy Mountains accommodation has all the bases covered for the perfect snow holiday. Looking for snowy fun that’s good for kids and beginners? Try snow tubing or tobogganing on gentle slopes in the NSW snow resorts, or make a snow man or snow angel. You don’t have to be a pro to have fun in the snow.
For a closer look at snow holiday accommodation in the Snowy Mountains, why not take a look at our:Cooma accommodation or Thredbo Valley accommodation. Or for other ski areas browse our NSW ski accommodation or ski accommodation in Australia.
How much is a hotel room in Snowy Mountains?
Hotels in Snowy Mountains start at AU$98 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.