Hotels near Paul Brown Stadium
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Paul Brown Stadium
Top hotels near Paul Brown Stadium
Hotels Near Paul Brown StadiumWhatever it is you're going to see, the buzzing atmosphere of Paul Brown Stadium is guaranteed to impress.
You'll find it in Cincinnati, a popular city that is sure to charm your socks off.
If you're only here for a quick visit, why not save some time and make a reservation at one of the many accommodations near Paul Brown Stadium? Within 3 kilometres, you'll have no less than 23 options. Try the 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati (0.8 kilometres). That said, the Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps (a kilometre) and The Westin Cincinnati (0.5 kilometres) are also well recommended.
When it comes to finding accommodation options that won't burn a hole in your pocket, there are some good places on offer. Some choices are the Extended Stay America Cincinnati - Covington and the Quality Inn & Suites Cincinnati Downtown, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
If you're after great service and silky sheets, you'll be chuffed with the many upscale, luxury hotels. Consider the Cincinnatian Hotel, 0.7 kilometres away. If that's not what you're after, the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza is 0.5 kilometres away.
When you need tea or coffee to get moving, grab a table at Starbucks (401 Vine Street, Cincinnati). You'll find it only 0.4 kilometres from Paul Brown Stadium. Tired and hungry? Just 0.5 kilometres away you can get a good meal at Moerlein Lager House (115 Joe Nuxhall Way, Cincinnati).
Other Things to Do Near Paul Brown StadiumWhile you're here, get to know the region surrounding Paul Brown Stadium:
- Encourage the ankle biters to explore the past, as they take a look at the railway displays at National Underground Railroad Freedom Center.
- Admire the architecture of John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge from the edge of the river.
- Carew Tower, an iconic structure, can be seen from miles away.
- If playing sports is one of your favourite hobbies, you should take some time to get a good look around Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum.
- Duke Energy Convention Center is a popular conference and event facility that is worth a visit.
How much is a hotel room in Paul Brown Stadium?
Hotels in Paul Brown Stadium start at AU$128 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.