Hotels Near Outback Splash
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Outback Splash
Top hotels near Outback Splash
Outback Splash is a wonderful excuse for a vacation.
It's located in Perth the state capital. This popular city is truly a sight in itself.
If you're eager to stay near Outback Splash, make arrangements ahead of time. There is only 1 hotel listed within 10 kilometres. You'll find the Enderslie House Bed & Breakfast 8 kilometres away.
Grab a caffeine hit at Cafe Iguana (1635 Neaves Road, Bullsbrook). It's only 0.08 kilometres away from Outback Splash.
Other Things to Do Near Outback SplashDon't miss the opportunity to explore the region around Outback Splash:
- The rides and the tasty snacks at The Maze will bring you back to your childhood.
- Inhale the fragrant scent of nature, while discovering the beauty of Walyunga National Park.
- Check out All Saints Anglican Church, a distinguished religious space.
- The delicious wines created at Mann Winery showcase the area's climate and grape varietals. Sample a few blends to see how these factors come together.
- Grab your best putter and get along to the rolling greens of Supa Golf at Swan Valley Oasis Resort.
How much is a hotel room in Outback Splash?
Hotels in Outback Splash start at AU$140 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.