Hotels near New Brunswick Performing Arts Center
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in New Brunswick Performing Arts Center
Many people stop by George Street Playhouse each year.
It's located in Somerset. Relax and enjoy the 240 kilometres drive from Annapolis, the state capital.
Make every penny count by staying at one of the budget hotels in the vicinity. Check what the Comfort Suites East Brunswick and the Comfort Inn Edison have available.
Give yourself a morning boost with a tea or coffee at Harvest Moon Brewery & Cafe. Fortunately, it's close to George Street Playhouse. For something to fill you up, take a seat for dinner at Glass Woods Tavern. If you're keen to chill with a refreshing drink, Stress Factory Comedy Club is the perfect place.
Other Things to Do Near George Street PlayhouseDon't spend the whole day at George Street Playhouse. This area has much more for tourists:
- State Theater is a happening local cultural centre. Be sure to explore what's scheduled to take place while you're here.
- Take a peek into the traditions, history and practices of the locals who gather at United Methodist Church at New Brunswick.
- George St - Monument Square is a historic public place distinguished for its social vibe.
- Bask in the calmness of First Reformed Church, the perfect place to escape from the grind of day-to-day worries.
- Witness the traditions, beliefs and customs of the local residents who meet at Christ Church New Brunswick.
Forget the car and head to George Street Playhouse by metro. New Brunswick Station, the closest station, is 0.4 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in New Brunswick Performing Arts Center?
Hotels in New Brunswick Performing Arts Center start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.