Hotels near Murrayfield Stadium
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Murrayfield Stadium
Hotels Near Murrayfield StadiumWhen a big event in on at Murrayfield Stadium, you'll be able to hear the ruckus from blocks away.
If you've always hoped to visit Edinburgh, this is the perfect excuse. There's so much to see and do in the nation's thriving captial.
Getting from your hotel to Murrayfield Stadium won't be a hassle if you stay nearby, and there's no shortage of options. 70 can be found within 3 kilometres. The Chester Residence (2 kilometres), the Dreamhouse Apartments Edinburgh West End (2 kilometres) and The Bonham Hotel (2 kilometres) are recommended choices.
Exploring on a budget? Lucky for you, this area hosts some low-cost options. Two choices are the Asga Apartment and the 15 Merchiston Gardens, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Never hesitate to treat yourself! The immediate area has a remarkable range of elegant upmarket hotels. Take a look at the amenities at the Dunstane Houses, 0.8 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Victorian Town House is only a kilometre away.
To really make the most of your day, make your first stop at Baguette Express. Right near Murrayfield Stadium, it's great for a caffeine hit. When you need something more filling, go to Taste Good. If you feel like relaxing with a local brew, Murrayfield Indoor Sports Club is the ideal place.
Other Things to Do Near Murrayfield StadiumBefore you leave, consider checking out the surrounding area:
- Pick up your best 5-iron and take a swing at the well-manicured greens of Carricknowe Golf Course.
- If you've got some spare cash stashed away, head to FountainPark to purchase everything you need as well as a few guilty pleasures!
- To keep everyone satisfied this trip, make your way to Gambado to run off some steam.
- When you're searching for a spot of culture, get going to Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, a gallery that will amaze you with its impressive collection of canvases.
- You'll probably be able to listen to the organ playing and see the religious paintings if you go on a tour of St. Mary's Cathedral.
Grab a seat, check out the surrounds and enjoy the train ride to Murrayfield Stadium. Make sure you exit at Haymarket, the closest station. Then you've only got a kilometre until you get there.
How much is a hotel room in Murrayfield Stadium?
Hotels in Murrayfield Stadium start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.