Hotels Near Mountain Ridge Wines
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Mountain Ridge Wines
Top hotels near Mountain Ridge Wines
Arrange a sitter for the little ones, get a few friends together and get along to Mountain Ridge Wines.
Always dreamed of visiting Canberra? You might just be able to tick both off your list. The attraction is to be found in Coolangatta, just 150 kilometres from the country's capital.
Positioned just 2 kilometres from Mountain Ridge Wines, the Coolangatta Estate is the best hotel nearby.
When all you can think about is a strong coffee, make your way to The Lazy Gardener Too & Berry Cool Nursery (16 Coolangatta Road, Coolangatta), just 0.1 kilometres away from Mountain Ridge Wines. If you're after something more substantial, check out the menu at Mountain Ridge Wines RESTAURANT & WEDDING VENUE (11 Coolangatta Road, Coolangatta). It's just 0.2 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Mountain Ridge WinesAppreciate all that Mountain Ridge Wines has on offer, but make sure you also visit the surrounding area:
- If you have an urge to take it easy with a glass of vino, head to Coolangatta Estate.
- If you love a good wine, be sure to stop by Two Figs Winery. Here, you can taste and buy a bottle of the first-rate local vino.
- Listen to the tales of those from days gone by and gain an understanding of this region's lively history at Berry Museum.
- Sightseers keen to learn more about the policies and processes that impact upon the local community should head over to Berry Courthouse.
- Go hiking through Culburra Beach Sunrise Walk. Be sure to allow yourself enough time to pause and take in the views.
How much is a hotel room in Mountain Ridge Wines?
Hotels in Mountain Ridge Wines start at AU$137 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.