Serviced Apartments in Miami
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Miami
Short stay apartments in Miami
Whether you're heading off on a break with the family or you're a fearless solo traveller, consider staying in an apartment in Miami. Usually offering a kitchen, living room and separate bedrooms, they're ideal for those who value their privacy and independence. No inflexible breakfast timetables. No annoying curfews. All the conveniences of home. Ready to sign up?Popular luxury apartments in Miami
There's a time and a place for shared dorm rooms and bargain digs with suspicious mattresses. This is not that time, nor that place. Treat yourself to the finer things at a luxe Miami apartment:
- Alexander by Design Suites: If you'd like a garden and on-site dining options, offered with a smile, this is the place to be.
- Casablanca by Suarez Condo Hotels: This apartment offers a garden and luggage storage facilities.
Happy kids equals happy parents, that's an indisputable fact. So don't cram them into a cramped hotel room on your Miami escape. Consider a family-friendly apartment and all the gang will be cosy and content.
- Bright Studio in Wynwood by Sonder: This place is awesome for families. Internet access and laundry facilities are two good reasons why.
- Mare Azur Design District Luxury Apartments: Apartments can sometimes be boring places for the little ones. But with barbecue grills and an outdoor pool, this option has plenty to keep everyone occupied.
If you're on your way to Miami for a work trip, it makes total sense to book an apartment. Why? No eating out continuously (you'll probably have a kitchen), no laundry fees (hello washing machine) and no racking up bills on room service. Enough said. Consider a homely establishment:
- Icon Brickell W Miami (0.3 kilometres from downtown Miami): When you've got to sink your teeth into work, you'll be relieved to have a terrace and on-site dining options to help make the job a little less daunting.
- Nuovo Miami Apartments at Icon Brickell (0.3 kilometres from downtown Miami): With fitness facilities and internet access available here, you'll have the incentive and the tools to be done and dusted with work in no time.
Unlike your standard hotel room, an apartment has a whole heap more than just a plastic jug and two solitary coffee cups. They'll usually have a kitchenette or kitchen fitted out with a microwave, fridge, dishes, cutlery and glasses. Hangover-curing fry-ups after an epic night out have never been simpler.
Apartment Accommodation In Miami
Apartment hotels in Miami provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Miami apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Miami. Book with us now and feel at home.