Serviced Apartments in Miami Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Miami Beach
Apartment Hotels in Miami Beach
Short stay apartments in Miami Beach
Whether you're taking a family getaway or you're a bold solo explorer, consider staying in an apartment in Miami Beach. Usually featuring a living area, kitchen and separate bedrooms, they're ideal for those who value their independence and privacy. No rigid breakfast rules. No annoying curfews. All the sweet comforts of home. Ready to holiday your own way?Popular luxury apartments in Miami Beach
Can't remember the last time you splashed out on a getaway? It's time you pampered yourself like the glorious queen (or king) you are. Claim your throne at a luxury apartment in Miami Beach:
- Alexander by Design Suites: Enjoy the lux atmosphere here after a long day of exploring the area. Amenities like concierge services and a town car service will make your stay even sweeter.
- Casablanca by Suarez Condo Hotels: If you're chasing a classy apartment with breakfast services and a coffee shop, this place ticks all the boxes.
If being cooped up in a hotel room gives your kids cabin fever, check in to an apartment. With more room, quality amenities and a stack of kid-friendly activities, it'll turn a pleasant family holiday into an awesome one.
- Beach Apartments: Going on holiday with the kiddoes can sometimes be tricky, but not when you have laundry facilities and childcare services.
- First Street Apartments: There'll be lots of space for everyone to spread out and get comfy here. Perks like internet access and a children's pool make it hard to turn down.
Sure, there are a few perks to business trips (hello work-funded socialising), but they're also often busy and stressful. That's why you should book an apartment for your Miami Beach jaunt. Feel at home after a long day of meetings at:
- Riviera Luxury Living at the Decoplage (0.7 kilometres from downtown Miami Beach): Here you'll have access to fitness facilities and laundry facilities.
- Alexander by Design Suites (4 kilometres from downtown Miami Beach): Well-thought-out spaces in which to work, a coffee shop and a computer station are just a few reasons this place is another wise pick.
Apartments generally have kitchenettes or kitchens, so you can cook for the whole gang while you're away. If you're looking for an escape from reality but still want to be able to whip up your favourite dish (along with save some money), an apartment is a great option for you.
Apartment Accommodation In Miami Beach
Apartment hotels in Miami Beach provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Miami Beach apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Miami Beach. Book with us now and feel at home.