Hotels near Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
Top hotels near Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
Hotels Near Los Angeles Memorial ColiseumWhen a major event is scheduled at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, you'll be able to hear the din of the crowd from blocks away.
It's situated in Los Angeles, a wonderful city that is sure to charm your socks off.
Choose from 7 listed hotels within 3 kilometres of Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. The Radisson at USC, Los Angeles (0.9 kilometres), the Vagabond Inn Los Angeles-USC (a kilometre) and the Bronco Motel (3 kilometres) are all suitable options.
Save your dosh for the things that matter! Stay the night at one of the budget hotels and get the most out of your journey. Check out the Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles Downtown West. The Comfort Inn Near Hollywood Walk of Fame is also worthy.
Travellers eager to experience luxury should check out the several upscale accommodation options nearby. Check out The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles and SLS Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills.
When all you can think about is an energy boost, make your way to Lotus (3742 South Flower Street, Los Angeles), just 0.7 kilometres away from Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Really hungry? Just 0.6 kilometres away you can get lunch or dinner at Chipotle Mexican Grill (3748 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles).
Other Things to Do Near Los Angeles Memorial ColiseumAfter you stop by Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, see what's going on in the surrounding area:
- California Science Center is a great spot to visit for those who are intrigued by the world of science.
- Stop into California African American Museum for an interesting lesson in history.
- The carpet of blossoming flower heads on display at Rose Garden are bound to turn a frown upside down.
- Envision life thousands of years ago while perusing the fascinating objects found at Natural History Museum of Los Angeles.
- Long-time art lovers will be delighted by the engaging collections on show at USC Fisher Museum of Art.
How much is a hotel room in Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum?
Hotels in Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum start at AU$104 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.