ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs with digital channels are featured in all 42 rooms, and you can enjoy living rooms, coffee/tea makers and phones.
This smoke-free hotel offers free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk and multilingual staff. Added amenities include WiFi in public areas. Continental breakfast is available daily.
Attractions within a 20-minute walk of this 3-star London City Centre hotel include Kensington Palace and Kensington High Street.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend out of 606 reviews
About the Hyde Park Boutique HotelLocation LEINSTER GARDENS,47-48, London, England W2 3AT
Hyde Park Boutique Hotel offers its guests multilingual staff. WiFi is free in public spaces. This 3-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 42 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Train station: London Paddington Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Bayswater Underground Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
Hyde Park Boutique Hotel offers 42 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and blackout curtains. This accommodation offers separate living rooms. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower. This London hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Living room
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 7.50 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hyde Park Boutique Hotel London
- Hyde Park Boutique Hotel
- Hyde Park Boutique London
- Hyde Park Boutique
- Hyde Park Boutique Hotel London, England
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.