Hotels Near Lighthouse
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Lighthouse
History enthusiast or not, you're sure to love Lighthouse.
It's definitely worth travelling the 180 kilometres from Queenstown to Otago Peninsula to experience it.
Spoil yourself with a stay at the Kaimata Retreat. At only 3 kilometres away, it's well worth spending a tad more for the extra amenities.
Other Things to Do Near LighthouseWhile you're here, get familiar with the area surrounding Lighthouse:
- Listen out for the songs of the local birds as you walk around Silver Peaks Reserve.
- At Allans Beach Reserve, the sunshine and salty sea air await. So pack your hat, and take off to enjoy the atmosphere.
- From aquatic reptiles to tiny darting fish, NZ Marine Studies Centre and Aquarium has a display to entertain the whole family.
- Meander around The Fletcher House, an important historic residence that's teeming with stories.
- Discover the secrets of the intimidating Larnach Castle, which was used to protect the locals and their land.
How much is a hotel room in Lighthouse?
Hotels in Lighthouse start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.