Accommodation Near Baldwin Street, Dunedin
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Baldwin Street
Getting ready for your Baldwin Street visit?
You'll find it in Dunedin, a much-loved city that'll charm your socks off.
Book in at one of the 22 hotel options within a short drive of Baldwin Street. Nearby ones include the 755 Regal Court (2 kilometres), the Bluestone On George (3 kilometres) and the Commodore Motels (2 kilometres).
Make your savings go further by staying at one of the budget places in the vicinity. The Manor House Backpackers and the Geeky Gecko Backpackers are certainly worth checking out.
When you need a boost to wake yourself up, head to The World's Steepest Street at Baldwin Street, North East Valley, Dunedin. You'll find it only 0.08 kilometres from Baldwin Street. Looking for a more substantial feed? Ross Cafe is located at 360 North Road, North East Valley, Dunedin, only 0.4 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Baldwin StreetBefore you get going, check out the local area:
- Dunedin Botanic Garden is a welcome switch up for travellers who need a bit of a break from the busier sights.
- Kick back on the top of Signal Hill and marvel at the blue sky overhead.
- Whether you're looking for the latest prize-winning book or just one of the classics, Hocken Library is the perfect place. Make sure you check when it's open for the public.
- Avid historians will have a lot of fun at Otago Museum, a regarded history museum.
- Pay a visit to University of Otago and discover what's so special about this historic institution.
How much is a hotel room in Baldwin Street?
Hotels in Baldwin Street start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.