Serviced Apartments in Dunedin
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Dunedin
Apartment Hotels in Dunedin
Short stay apartments in Dunedin
Heaps of space, more privacy and the ability to cook a hot brekkie in your own kitchen. Who wouldn't wanna hole up in an apartment? If you're dragging the entire crew to Dunedin, check out our incredible home away from homes. With so much comfort at your fingertips, don't blame us if you never wanna leave.Popular luxury apartments in Dunedin
Lavish surroundings, smooth sheets and choccies on your pillow. It's about time you lived it up like royalty. So go on. Book a few nights at a luxury Dunedin apartment and get the A-list treatment:
- 315 Euro Motel: If you're after a garden and breakfast services, served with a smile, this is the place to be.
- 755 Regal Court: This apartment features on-site shopping options and breakfast services.
Do your littlies go a little stir crazy in hotel rooms? Give them room to move around (and yourself a bit of a break) by reserving a family-friendly apartment complex. Cabin fever not included.
- Motel On Carroll: This place is awesome for families. Internet access and laundry facilities might explain why.
- Roslyn Apartments: It can be hard to keep everyone happy. But internet access and laundry facilities most certainly help.
Have a business trip looming? No need to lock yourself away in a teeny-tiny hotel room. Stay in an apartment and enjoy a space where you can work, live and feel right at home. Enjoy all the creature comforts you need in Dunedin at:
- Beechwood Boutique Accommodation (2 kilometres from downtown Dunedin): When you need to plough through work to make that deadline, you'll be relieved to have internet access and parking facilities to help lighten the load.
- Longbourne Lodge (14 kilometres from downtown Dunedin): With luggage storage facilities and parking facilities to take advantage of here, you'll have the tools and the incentive to have your work polished off in no time.
Unlike your ordinary hotel room, an apartment offers heaps more than just a plastic kettle and two lonely teacups. Most will have a kitchen or kitchenette armed with a stove, microwave, plates, utensils, cutlery and glasses. Sausage and egg fry-ups after a huge night out have never been easier.
Apartment Accommodation In Dunedin
Apartment hotels in Dunedin provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Dunedin apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Dunedin. Book with us now and feel at home.