Hotels Near NZ Marine Studies Centre and Aquarium
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near NZ Marine Studies Centre and Aquarium
Top hotels near NZ Marine Studies Centre and Aquarium
NZ Marine Studies Centre and Aquarium is a great place to observe a range of interesting creatures.
We're sure it won't be the only attraction on your to-do list in Dunedin, a magical city that's loved by many.
If you're looking for hotel options within 10 kilometres of NZ Marine Studies Centre and Aquarium, you'll discover 3 different places. Why don't you check the amenities at the Camp Estate and Larnach Lodge?
Are you in the mood for a taste of luxury? The Kaimata Retreat is just 5 kilometres away. It's an ideal spot for visitors who enjoy life's finer things.
Other Things to Do Near NZ Marine Studies Centre and AquariumBefore you head home, think about checking out the surrounding area:
- If you're an avid historian, visit Port Chalmers Museum to learn all about the past events that shaped the local area.
- Holy Trinity Church is a well-loved religious structure in the area.
- History nuts will enjoy walking though The Fletcher House, a place where you can learn about the interesting stories of its past inhabitants.
- Stroll around Lighthouse and admire a lighthouse that has weathered the elements.
- Make sure you take the time to explore Silver Peaks Reserve, a preserved area that houses much of the native birdlife.
How much is a hotel room in NZ Marine Studies Centre and Aquarium?
Hotels in NZ Marine Studies Centre and Aquarium start at AU$130 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.