Hotels near Lake Caliraya
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Lake Caliraya
Top hotels near Lake Caliraya
Appreciate the fresh air, get some exercise and feel the stress melt away at Lake Caliraya.
It can be found in Calamba, 50 kilometres from the national capital, Manila. You might have to travel a little further away, but it's definitely worth it.
There is just 1 accommodation listed within 3 kilometres of Lake Caliraya. So if you're hoping to stay in the vicinity, you'd be smart to reserve a room at the Riverview Resort & Conference Center (2 kilometres away) well ahead of time.
Before you head to Lake Caliraya, build up your energy with a coffee at Gotcha-a! Milktea Calamba. When you're ready for a larger meal, head to Burger King. After that, have a few beers at Extreme Cafe & Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Lake CalirayaAfter you've departed Lake Caliraya, check what else is on offer in the area:
- When you make a reservation at R&R Resort Spa, you won't have to worry about finding exciting things to see and do!
- Go to Jose Rizal Shrine and learn about the core values of the local community.
- Feel on top of the world up on the apex of Mount Makiling, one of the most glorious viewpoints you'll encounter here.
- Head over to University of the Philippines-Los Banos to discover where tomorrow’s great minds are created. Don't forget to check for social happenings beforehand.
- Head to Grand Villa Resort Butterfly Center to pick up some information concerning the plants and wildlife in the region.
How much is a hotel room in Lake Caliraya?
Hotels in Lake Caliraya start at AU$34 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.