Hotels near Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
Head outside and make the most of the clean, fresh air at Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
You're not likely to have any trouble finding it. It's based in Sydney, the state capital.
Plan ahead and book a night or two at the Pittwater YHA - Hostel. It's only 2 kilometres away from Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
Other Things to Do Near Ku-ring-gai Chase National ParkPut your walking shoes on and see what's going on in the wider region:
- On a clear, blue day, Marramarra National Park is a wonderful area to appreciate everything that Mother Nature has to offer.
- If the hassle of travelling begins to get too much, you can always take some time to breathe at The Basin.
- Get out and get active with a morning of thrilling water-based pursuits at Avalon Stand Up Paddle.
- Nothing quite matches the joy of sprawling by the sea. Make sure you visit Clareville Beach.
- Visitors and locals alike love lazing about in Florence Park.
How much is a hotel room in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park?
Hotels in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.