Hotels near Keansburg Amusement Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Keansburg Amusement Park
Top hotels near Keansburg Amusement Park
Ready to plan your trip to Keansburg Amusement Park? You're guaranteed to have a great time.
It is to be found in Toms River. Thinking about how you're going to get there? You'll need to drive 55 kilometres from the state capital, Trenton.
It might be a bit difficult finding accommodation within walking distance of Keansburg Amusement Park. But don't stress, there are 3 options that are fairly close by. Check out the Holiday Inn Hazlet and Comfort Inn Middletown-Red Bank.
Get your second wind with a coffee or tea at Kazia Rae's Chicken & Bubble Tea. You'll find this popular café just 0.2 kilometres from Keansburg Amusement Park, at 49 Carr Avenue, Keansburg. The ideal way to end the day is with a beer. Stop by Applejack Bar (60 Carr Avenue, Keansburg). It's a great spot to meet other tourists.
Other Things to Do Near Keansburg Amusement ParkBefore you head off, consider checking out the local area:
- Splash about in the water all day long at Runaway Rapids Waterpark, a place where you and your family can enjoy a day in the water.
- Stop by Deep Cut Gardens, where the flowers on show will make any enthusiastic gardener green with envy.
- PNC Bank Arts Center is a vibrant local arts centre. Be sure to look up what's going on while you are here.
- New Jersey Vietnam Veterans Memorial is an excellent location for a bit of peaceful contemplation, and to learn about the local history.
- Go for a stroll and do some birdwatching at Mount Loretto Unique Area.
How much is a hotel room in Keansburg Amusement Park?
Hotels in Keansburg Amusement Park start at AU$103 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.