ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 840 individually decorated rooms feature flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, balconies or patios and iPod docks. In-room dining is easy with amenities like microwaves and room service. Nice touches include soaking tubs, rainfall showerheads and bathrobes. Additionally, DVD players, coffee/tea makers and in-room childcare are available.
A day of pampering at Laniwai Spa, A Disney Spa can include deep-tissue massages, hydrotherapy and mani/pedis along with access to the sauna and spa tub. The restaurant, Ama Ama, serves Hawaiian cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Olelo Room is the resort's own bar, serving drinks along with light fare. Spend the day at the nearby private beach where you'll find cabanas, and enjoy the on-site free water park and free kids' club. 21081 square feet (1958 square metres) of event facilities include conference centres, and other business amenities include limo/town car service. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a health club and a lazy river. Each morning cooked-to-order breakfast is available. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of an area shuttle.
Within a 20-minute drive of this 4.5-star Kapolei resort, attractions include Wet'n'Wild Hawaii and Waikele Premium Outlets.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 6276 reviews
About the Aulani, Disney Vacation Club VillasLocation 92-1185 Aliinui Dr., Kapolei, HI 96707
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 19 August 2019 until 17 December 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
- One of the dining venues
- One of the swimming pools
Renovation work will only be conducted during working hours. Every effort will be made to minimise noise and disturbance.
Smell the salty air and watch the ocean waves from the private sandy beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities, such as cabanas (surcharge) and sunloungers. At Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, you can cool off in one of the 3 the outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and A beach bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury resort also offers a complimentary water park, a free kid's club and a kid's pool. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star Kapolei resort is smoke free.
- 840 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 21081 sq ft of conference space
- 1958 sq. m of conference space
- Bar on the beach
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Cabanas on the beach (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Corner/local shop
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Computer for guest use
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) (33.2 km / 20.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle and shopping centre shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas offers 840 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and DVD players. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Microwaves and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and laptop-compatible safes, as well as telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony or patio
- Deep soaking tub
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily.
Ama Ama – This restaurant specialises in Hawaiian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Makahiki – Overlooking the pool and garden, this buffet restaurant specialises in Hawaiian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Olelo Room – Overlooking the pool and garden, this bar specialises in Hawaiian cuisine and only serves light fare.
Off The Hook – This beachfront bar specialises in Hawaiian cuisine and only serves light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Ule Cafe – This poolside restaurant specialises in Hawaiian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 15
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Tax ID - W40189158-02
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 37 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 37 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Aulani Disney Vacation Club Villas Hotel Kapolei
- Aulani Disney Vacation Club Villas Hotel
- Aulani Disney Vacation Club Villas Kapolei
- Aulani Disney Vacation Club Villas Resort Kapolei
- Aulani Disney Vacation Club Villas Resort
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.